Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thanks Dirty Ed!!!

I first met Ed at The Smokeout along with Bad Monkey Ian in 06 and I'm glad I did..each one of them have become true brothers that I'm fortunate to know! Ed is a certified FXR junkie like myself and is always on point looking for anything FXR related, well he found a true treasure at the last Charlotte swap meet when he found these louvered side covers that had never even been opened!!!!! I inquired as to what plans he had for them and the next thing I know I get a late Xmas and B-Day present at the same time..THANKS ED!!!! Stop by and check his blog (see my sidebar locator) I guarantee you won't be disapointed..Roadside Marty

1 comment:

  1. Anytime Brother.
    I flipped out when I saw them at the swap meet.
    Then flipped out when I saw them here.
    Too Cool.

    ReplyDelete