Sunday, July 17, 2011

Muttin Cycles in da house!!!



Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending some time with Jeremy and his beautiful wife Nicole while they were down here on the Redneck Riviera visiting family, we had a great lunch at Jerry's Drive-In and then we went by the shop and met up with my Dad who told us some great stories and jokes, the one man hurricane known as Muttin cycles was blown away to say the least and I almost had to pat him down to make sure he didn't get started on his Knuckle project early LOL!!! I don't know who had a better time..Jeremy running around the shop with my Dad and on his own exploring around or me and my Dad and Nicole just watching and listening to him keep saying how cool the shop was and how much he was glad they came by LOL!! Take notice even with my shitty photography skills the amount of sweat on us , you just gotta love that Florida humidity..it was one of the best afternoons I've had in a long time, Jeremy and Nicole you two are welcome ANYTIME..ya'll are family!!! Roadside Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment