Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lowbrow Customs!!!

I don't care what the fuck ANYBODY says about it..these cloth plug wires with the brass end connections just straight the fuck up kickass!!! Unless you've been living under a rock since 2004 the name Low Brow Customs should at the very least be a name you recognize not only that but when even a dipshit moron like me can put some of their products on with minimal effort or aggravation that should be a clue for you to pick up a pair or at the very least check what the guys at Lowbrow have on hand that can make your Chopper building dreams come true...www.lowbrowcustoms.com


I got to speak with Kyle for just a short bit at The Smokeout in N.C. while Tyler was out in Cali for BF3 riding around on that bitchin Pan that he just wrapped up, that thing is fuckin sick by the way, and while I was being overloaded by all the cool shit that they had on hand especially Ava's art work and Katy's sweetness I realized that not only do they carry some of the coolest Chopper parts around they are great people as well and I'm proud to call them friends!!!!! Later Roadside Marty


4 comments:

  1. Hey Brother, have a set on my '51, looks Awesome!
    Also bought Mindy a Biltwell flake helmet from them!
    Very nice guys to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont let them wire ends touch your leg,,you'll get zapped and feel electrified till you let go,other than that they rule

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww c'mon Alan it couldn't zap you that bad could it??? I'm one of those dumbasses that has to learn the hard way and my lesson was learned on one of my minibikes when I was probably about 7 or 8 LOL!!! And Wikehd, send me a pic of your Pan and I will throw it up here if you want, I would love to see it dude..Roadside Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brother, you seen the '51. ;)

    ReplyDelete