Thursday, June 9, 2011

I still can't believe it!!!!

So yesterday I get a call from a brother who has requested anonymity about this deal and he said I know you like these fuckin FXR's so come look at this 82 Shovel and make it quick, so I said well how much are we talking about and he said just get your ass over here now!!! So needless to say I'm now the proud caretaker of first year FXR that needs a little TLC but she's all there running with clean paper so what more could you ask for??? I was gonna move her because I've got alot of irons in the fire but for some reason I keep thinking about all the early FXR parts I have that I can put on there and different ideas about how I want her to look so I think she's found a permanent home for now!!! And Ed now we're even LOL!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Dude, you have to fuckin keep that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree with T1, that one needs to take up permanent residence with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to look at one of those a couple of years ago. I was determined to buy it, but it was shit for the asking price and had some kind of weird Arizona blue tag VIN plate because of a checkered past. I woulda given the dude $4500 for it if the numbers were clean, but he was asking like $6K.

    Take those damn forwards off...Fixers should always have mids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are right..I think she's gonna stay..and J-Rod your 100% on the money, mid controls are going on even before an oil change!!!! Anybody out there got a stock FXR rear fender???

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice score !!!!!! wish i had a buddy turn me on to deals like that!!!

    ReplyDelete