Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cycleboyz!!!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!!!!
While I was walking around the Full Throttle Saloon during THBC's kickass bike show last year in Sturgis I saw a young dude walking around with this shirt on and I just had to tell him how much I dug it..well he knew who I was and said if I wanted one to give him an address and he would make it happen, now I've heard shit like that promised before so I didn't really give it much thought but the other day I got a package from Canada with these goodies..THANK YOU guys..that was too fuckin cool, be sure to check out their blog at www.CYCLEBOYZ.blogspot.com you'll be glad you did!!! Just as soon as I get the new Flat Broke shirts and stickers done you guys will get da hookup..Roadside Marty

1 comment:

  1. i've got one of these from iron horse saloon in savanna, IL. badass for sure!

    ReplyDelete