Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daytona pt. 2

I made new friends in Heyltje Rose and her fella Lock Baker. Two extremely nice and talented individuals. I tattooed a crawfish on Heyltje and feathers on Ashley , Cole and Autumn but only got a pic of the crawfish because the Travel channel was filming for two of the tattoos and I didn't have my camera on me when I did Autumn's. I did have the honor of putting a couple of small tattoos on Willie himself but he got out of the chair too fast for me to get any photos. Thanks to the girls and Led Sled Kevin, Boston Mike and Garage Co. Larry for giving me a break from some of the usual Bike week customers.You are all sweet hearts.
Me and Heyltje

2 comments:

  1. Alvarez When you coming to ATL? I need some ink slung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, buddy!!! Love your work. Definitely get something next year....I'll start brainstormin'.

    ReplyDelete