Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Xmas to me!!!!

Notice the cutdown rocker clutch pedal courtesy of Father Fury aka Rico Fodrey..and before any of you keyboard fucking commandos say a fuckin word, yeah it's a repop Knuckle frame..so fuckin what!!! I'm ready to run this muthafucka and I ain't waitin around to collect an inheritance check so that I can buy an original Knuckle frame so there you have it!!!
Well I FINALLY got started on mocking up my 46 Knuckle..man has this been a long time coming..notice the correct Linkert carb thanks to Big Paul at Bare Knuckle Choppers for saving my ass yet AGAIN!!!! I will be posting more pics as I get my ass in gear..Happy Holidays and all that other shit that your supposed to say this time of year..Roadside Marty

11 comments:

  1. I've always said Knuckle>Pans! Merry Christmas bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty, your bagger has a flat rear tire. You better get on that shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was saving that tire job for you buddy for when you come down next time..I mean since you seem to really have an "eye" for baggers here lately..what's up with that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cut down rocker pedal rules! I may be ripping that idea off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel free young Jedi and if I decide not to use it I'm sure it could find a good home in Birmingham..right??

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great Marty! you rule. 61s forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That think would look SAWEET with that FXRP fairing on it! Or that fairing would look just as sweet hanging in my shop!
    Really, it looks like another killer creation by Mr. Roadside in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah dude it could easily find a great home in Birmingham.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya Nick..great job on your ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dig it marty! Will it be ready for Willies?

    ReplyDelete