Monday, November 29, 2010

Purple Haze progress...


Well I'm trying to finish this muthafucka up as quick as I can but when your using chrome hardware on almost EVERY FUCKIN PIECE it kinda slows you up but once it's done it will be well worth the effort..Big Paul from Bare Knuckle Choppers in Skank Louis made the front half of these pipes for me and Tommy and yours truly added the ripple exhaust tubing on them while Triangle plating did all of the polishing and plating on all of this build..thanks Frank. Big Paul did an amazing job on the pipes..I wouldn't expect anything else from him and Rad, check them out, believe me if they don't have it they can make it!! Roadside

10 comments:

  1. love it they say purple is the color of sexual frustration hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the reason chicks love that color so much?? Glad your diggin it brother because I know you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus! I need sunglasses to look at it! Put some dirt on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN MARTY.......whoooo wee that there is one fine example of perfection in the making..you my friend are an ar-TIST'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Baas, your too kind to a low level wannabe bike builder such as myself..but the compliment is very much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you're building it by the large adjustable wrench and big set of channel locks on the floor. The Roadside Bike Builders Tool Set.

    The bike looks good, but I think Bacon is onto something with the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is everything ok?? I mean it took you quite awhile to make your usual smartass comment about my skills as a builder, I just thought you may be really busy doing oil changes and LED light installs on Street Glides that want to go on the local toy runs so I was just making sure all is well in Columbia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes. The bagger hoards are well taken care of thanks to me. There's no such thing as too much chrome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn marty, why are you tryin to make me hate my pan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because you always have hot tattooed chicks on your Pan and I don't Jay..that's why young man!!!

    ReplyDelete